A well-equipped gaming PC is incredibly desirable when it comes to enjoying the in-game performance advantage when compared to any running PC. However, as gamers are well aware, a gaming PC can make you thousands of dollars, and overall the average price is just above the thousand dollar mark. This is especially true if you decide to buy a pre-built PC, rather than build it yourself. However, not everyone has the time or expertise to build their PC.
One of the strengths of PC gaming consoles is the ability to easily upgrade components as new hardware is released, such as graphics cards, hard drives, and peripherals. Without having to buy a brand new PC.
With detailed reviews from the evaluation of 9,102 customers, Only Pro Evolution experts have come up with the 10 best products for Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $1500. Let’s learn a look at the top brands loved by consumers: MSI, Skytech Gaming, CyberpowerPC, iBUYPOWER, HP.
10 BEST PREBUILT GAMING PC UNDER $1500 IN 2021
Here are 10 favorite prebuilt gaming pcs on the market today that are priced under 1500 dollars. The overall price range of these prebuilt gaming pcs ranges from just over 1100 dollars to under $1500.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | B450 Motherboard
- GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply | Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass – White More detail…
- System: Intel Core i7-9700f 3.0GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel More detail…
- Intel Core i5-9400F Processor plus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 (2.90 GHz base clock, up to 4.10 GHz max boost clock, 9 MB Cache, 6 Cores) with an enhanced thermal solution—you’ve got the power to hone your skills anywhere. With advanced NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics, lag and slowdowns are a thing of the past
- Substantial high-bandwidth 2666MHz DDR4 RAM RAM with solid state drive (SSD) combo lets you smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications.
- 5.1 Surround Sound output.With all the necessary ports for true 5.1 surround sound, give your favorite movies, shows, or music more nuanced, immersive sound quality, just by hooking up a Surround Sound speaker setup More detail…
- System: Intel Core i5-9400f 2. 9GHz 6-Core | Intel B360 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Intel Core i5 processors deliver an incredible breakthrough in PC performance More detail…
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G Eight Core Processor (8MB Cache, 3.6GHz-4.4GHz) 65W
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics | Motherboard: A520M Motherboard
- Step up your games with the ultimate gaming PC, the CUK Stratos Micro. The Stratos Micro packs all the features of a ATX system in a mATX size. With a smaller foot print, the CUK Stratos Micro will give you back more desk space without sacrificing style and maximum PC performance. More detail…
Buy a pre-built gaming PC that will be comfortable and convenient than what you build. With that in mind, keep in mind that most gaming PC companies try to maximize their profits by using cheaper parts. For example, if the motherboard is not mentioned in the description, it is usually the cheapest. You should also buy from brands like iBUYPOWER and CYBERPOWER, instead of major manufacturers like ACER and HP. Anyway, all brands can charge more than the value of a PC, so here’s a guide to what a $1500 pre-built gaming PC should have:
The processor budget at such a price point should not be less than $ 250. That means the processor can’t be lower than anything Intel’s Ryzen 5 2600 and i5-9400F. Best would be best if you were looking for the Ryzen 5 3600 or i5-10400F. Over the past few months, Intel and AMD have dropped prices, so you should expect a better processor in your gaming PC.
If you see a computer with less than 6GB of memory displayed by the graphics card, then it’s an error. For a budget like that, the worst card you should check out would be the GTX 1660Ti and best the RTX 2060.
For $1500, a computer must have 16GB of RAM with a speed no less than 2666MHz.
1. Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop
CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti | RAM: 8GB 2933MHz | Storage: Up to 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD | Warranty: 1 Year (onsite)
Skytech has created a wide variety of gaming desktops that span anywhere from entry-level PCs to some of the highest performance pre-built gaming rigs you can find on the market.
The front RGB strip and three 120mm Ring RGB fans inside all shine brilliantly for sense-pleasing euphoria. The edge-to-edge transparent side panel and almost whole top mesh ensure stunning visuals no matter how and where your battle station stands. Bask in the RGB lighting, and get deeper into adrenalin-pumping in-game actions.
AMD Ryzen 7 2700 processor runs at 3.2GHz and can burst to 4.1GHz when extra performance is needed. With up to eight cores and 16 threads, it offers the highest multiprocessing performance in its class for demanding gamers and creators.
16GB DDR4 RAM is enough for handling the massive data associated with multitasking or gaming. Along with 500GB SSD helps all the files downloaded with the dizzying speed with impressive throughput.
2. MSI Aegis R 10TG-069US Full Tower Gaming Desktop
CPU: AMD RYZEN 3 1200 4-Core | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti| RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 | Storage: Up to 1TB HDD | Warranty: 1 Year (onsite)
Power immersive entertainment experiences with the MSI Aegis R 10TG-069US Gaming Desktop Computer. Equipped with a 10th generation Intel Core i7 eight-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 memory, this desktop system is built to smoothly run and multitask demanding games and applications.
Its NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card is designed to deliver high frame rates with 1080p games while providing advanced features such as real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and more. With its 1TB SATA solid-state drive, you can quickly load games and complex levels while having the capacity to store a multitude of titles and applications. Additionally, the integrated 802.11ax Wi-Fi and 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port both allow you to connect to compatible networks for smooth 4K video streaming, online games, and video chatting performance.
The Aegis R includes a wired USB gaming keyboard and mouse to get you started. Windows 10 Home comes pre-installed on the system.
3. Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core 3.2 GHz| GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti| RAM: 16GB 2933MHz | Storage: Up to 500G SSD + 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | Warranty: 3 Year (onsite)
Stay ahead of the competition with this SkyTech Shadow gaming PC. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 SUPER graphics card delivers stutter-free gameplay, while the AMD Ryzen 5 processor and 16GB of RAM power through resource-intensive titles. This VR-ready SkyTech Shadow gaming PC has a 1TB NVMe SSD for ample storage and ultra-fast boots.
With this pre built PC, you can expect to see excellent graphics even on AAA games without as much as a single lag or any noticeable interference thanks to the powerful NVIDIA Geforce GTX 3060 GPU.
This PC compromises 8GB of 4th Gen DDR 3000MHz gaming memory with a heat spreader. It is also supportive of dual-channel DDR4-3000. Thereby, it proves excellent for titles involving high-speed experience.
The Gaming PC from CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC is our pick for the Best PreBuilt Gaming PCs Under $1500. It has all the latest components and it comes with enough power to run the most popular AAA titles like GTA V, PUBG, RD2, Fortnite, CS: GO… without you facing any lag or frame drop. It comes with enough processing power that can be used to either work on Animation and Graphic Designing or Mining Cryptocurrency.