With detailed reviews from the evaluation of 14,600 customers, Only Pro Evolution experts have come up with the 5 best products for the Best gaming laptops under $800. Let’s learn a look at the top brands loved by consumers: MSI, ASUS, ACER, LENOVO.
Our top pick best gaming laptops under $800
When it comes to the best gaming laptop under 800 dollars, we have a variety of over-whelming options. We’ve compiled a list of the best laptop gaming that features high value, good quality parts, and amazing support. Following is our roundup of the best gaming laptops under $800:
- This laptop is equipped with a dual-fan cooling system to help spread out heat and keep your system responsive. This maximizes the fans’ speed to keep your system cool while the processor work harder.
- Anti- Glare LED Backlit FHD Display
- 120Hz Refresh Rate 250 nits WVA
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz 250 nits WVA Anti- Glare LED Backlit Narrow Border Display that’s complimented by a two-sided narrow bezel.
- 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Quad-Core, 2.4 GHz Up to 4.1GHz, 8MB Cache), 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AC, Bluetooth 4.2, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone/microphone Combo Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- The thin and powerful HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop lets you experience high-grade graphics and processing power that meets your gaming and multitasking needs.
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor
- Processor is very powerful considering its price being relatively low, 8 gb ram is sufficient for most tasks, and the gtx 1650 is excellent for gaming with most games. The only problem with it is its low storage space of only 256 gb ssd, but that can be solved with other means.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD)
- 15.6″ Full HD Micro-edge display
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- This ultra-cool machine is sure to catch your eye with its sleek, mobile design, 15.6” Full HD IPS Display
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- With a killer combination of smart features, the Intel Core i5 processor is devastatingly powerful.
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots – 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 – Available hard drive bay
- Alexa makes your home life easier. Let Alexa help you set reminders, timers and alarms, create shopping and to-do lists, and keep track of your calendar and appointments.
- AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3550H Processor (2.1Ghz, up to 3.7Ghz)
- RGB Backlit Keyboard, 1×USB Type-A 2.0, 2×USB Type-A 3.1
- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920×1080) Display, Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- DTS surround sound, Wifi 802.11ac + Bluetooth 5.0
If you want the best in laptop gaming for an affordable price, then a gaming laptop under $800 is your choice!
In this price range, you should get the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card or better. The Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 is a strong GPU that can run most games with high frame rates on high or ultra graphics settings.
In some rare cases, you can get a gaming laptop with the Nvidia GeForce 2070 for under $800, but you might have to sacrifice performance in another part of the notebook to get a GPU as powerful as the Nvidia GeForce 2070.
The MSI GL65 Leopard is an example of a laptop that is sometimes available for less than $800 with the Nvidia RTX 2070. It has excellent gaming performance, but it has quite load fans and lacks a Thunderbolt 3 port.
There are also many gaming laptops with GPUs weaker than the Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060, like the Nvidia 1060. Ignore these as you can get much better gaming performance for the money.
What should I look for in cheap gaming laptops under $800?
While the most powerful gaming laptops will run you a bit more than $800 dollars, there are plenty of ways to maximize your budget and get the most from your gaming experience. Before we look in-depth at the best gaming laptops under $800, let’s peek at the critical factors you should take into account in your search.
The right hardware (CPU + GPU):
The powerful processor is what makes the Asus ROG Zephyrus M more desirable. It features a 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor paired with NVIDIA GeForce TX 1660Ti. Now, these robust hardware specifications provide the performance that is enough for big games and applications such as PUBG, Battlefield, Adobe Lightroom, Android Studio, Magix, and many more.
The right RAM and VRAM:
RAM is an integral part of a laptop and having a good amount of RAM definitely helps to provide smooth gaming performance. As per your budget and to handle high graphics games minimum 16GB of RAM you should get but if it’s more than that then its a good deal.
Actually, in some cases, you will get a laptop with an 8th gen i9 processor with 32GB of RAM, and sometimes you will get 9th gen i7 processor with 16GB of RAM. And sometimes it depends upon the budget also.
Excellent display & VR Ready:
There are some options when it comes to the display on a laptop for gaming under $800. The standard is a 1080 x 1920 (Full HD) screen. But you can, in some cases, get a display with 4K resolution (3840×2160). If you do a lot of editing work, a 4K screen might be worth it. But for most gamers, it’s not worth it. The fact is, you’ll need a better GPU than the graphics cards for less than $800 to play games in 4K. At least if you want to play them with reasonable frame rates.
A solid-state drive will help speed up your laptop tremendously. With the right SSD loading programs and games will be near-instant. It also lowers the time it takes for the laptop to start up. Check out the difference an SSD can make to the boot times of a laptop:
Almost all gaming laptops have a sub-par battery. Be prepared to compromise on battery life for better gaming performance. So, if you go for a powerful gaming laptop, don’t expect to run demanding games on battery for extended periods. The standard battery life in a gaming laptop is only a few hours of gaming before you need to charge it again.
Which is the best gaming laptop under $800?
Though you can get more value by building your own gaming PC from scratch, you must check out our list of the best gaming laptop under 800USD. If we talk about the features and price, all the gaming laptops discussed in this post have only slight differences regarding RAM and GPUs. If you’re on a tight budget but want excellent photo editing performance, the Asus TUF FX505DT 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop is perfect for you. The gaming laptop is sleek and stylish and gives good performance at a very reasonable price. This gaming laptop is the best one on our list.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of gaming desktops worth buying in 2021. I wish you to choose for yourself the most suitable product.