With detailed reviews from the evaluation of 12,219 customers, Only Pro Evolution experts have come up with the 5 best products for the Best gaming laptops under $500. Let’s learn a look at the top brands loved by consumers: LENOVO, ASUS, DELL, HP.
Our top pick best gaming laptops under $500
When it comes to the best gaming laptop under 500 dollars, we have a variety of over-whelming options. We’ve compiled a list of the best laptop gaming that features high value, good quality parts, and amazing support. Following is our roundup of the best gaming laptops under $500:
- The Lenovo Ideapad 15 is another good budget gaming option. It has Windows 10 in S mode as the operating system, so you might want to use one of the many guides online to get out of it if you wish to use any apps not on the Windows store.
- AMD Ryzen 3 processor AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen 3
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics
- 15.6″ display Model Number 81UT00EAUS
- Total Storage Capacity 256 gigabytes Solid State Drive
- The Lenovo Ideapad is a great budget laptop ideal for office use, but you can also do some occasional light gaming.
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- If you want to get the best overall gaming laptop under $500, you’re most likely looking for the HP 14. This 14-inch gaming laptop is fast, portable, and can run most non-demanding games smoothly.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 128GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- 15.6″ FHD Display, 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED.
- If you want an affordable gaming laptop to run non-demanding games, the best choice is the Acer Aspire 1. It has excellent performance for the price, but you might need to get more memory down the line.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Standard Keyboard Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel UHD Graphics 600 with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. HD Audio with two stereo speakers & Built-in Camera with digital microphone.
- The ASUS F512DA-EB51 VivoBook 15 is a gaming laptop with an excellent bang for the buck. It has a powerful AMD Ryzen 5 CPU, a reliable design, and the best graphics card you can get in any gaming laptop under $500.
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- With an AMD R7 integrated graphics card, it can handle some light gaming. However, it will struggle with modern games on medium or higher graphics settings, as you see on these gaming benchmarks.
- The Asus Vivobook F510QA is a budget laptop that’s easy to upgrade and can handle non-demanding gaming. There are laptops with better graphics cards on the list, but few can be upgraded as easily.
- Powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor (2. 7 GHz, up to 3. 6GHz); Performance that Matters for Everyday Users.
- 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz sdram Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB SSD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 15. 6″ anti-glare Full HD WideView display with ASUS Splendid software enhancement; AMD Radeon R7 Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
In the last article of best gaming laptops under $700, I have mentioned that finding the best gaming laptop for a lower budget is getting tough, but this time, it is really tougher to find out the best gaming laptops under $500 than the budget of 700 dollars. That’s why this time I have found a few gaming laptops.
If you want the best in laptop gaming for an affordable price, then a gaming laptop under $500 is your choice!
Getting a good hardware specification gaming machine under this price range is difficult. It totally depends upon your definition of a gaming laptop. If you say a machine that could run AAA titled games is called a gaming machine then quite frankly you cannot have this in this price range.
If your definition of gaming lies in running low graphics video games then you are most welcome you can have a gaming machine in this range. And in this price tag, you securely can grab an Intel i5-8200U processor, with 8-12GB at least RAM memory.
Though getting these all features in one gaming machine under this range will be quite difficult, but the range should lie around this mark.
What should I look for in cheap gaming laptops under $500?
While the most powerful gaming laptops will run you a bit more than $500, there are plenty of ways to maximize your budget and get the most from your gaming experience. Before we look in-depth at the best gaming laptops under $500, let’s peek at the critical factors you should take into account in your search.
The right hardware (CPU + GPU):
Within this range, it is a battle between Intel core i5 and AMD R series. If you are going for Intel, make sure it is at least the 7th Generation. On the other hand, if you are going for AMD, make sure it is at least the R5. These processors deliver powerful performance is backed by the right accompanying accessory hardware. It’s not all about the processor anyway, you should consider the speed too. A processor with less than 2.5GHz speed will definitely encounter lags when playing AAA titles.
The graphic card is another integral component of the hardware, which also holds an important place in determining the productivity of a laptop. The graphic card has a crucial role in the output as well as the display. So a high capacity integrated card will not only improve the overall productivity but also providing you with mindblowing visuals.
The right RAM:
RAM also contributes to the performance of as well as the processor. Simplifying the context for you, RAM and processor work together to deliver the swiftness depending on the task. As the processor needs to be robust, the same goes for the RAM as well, so you can have tremendous experience in the latest games. We advise you to buy a laptop with at least 8 GB RAM.
The screen needs to be large and high quality. A 14 to 15.6 inches screen is enough to suffice your gaming needs. At the same time, the quality is determined by the resolution, back lightning, anti-glare coating, In-plane switching, and thin bezels. So it is essential for the screen to be sharp, bright, and vibrant, along with being significant.
The majority of the gaming laptops at $500 offer Full HD display and you should not fall for anything less. The quality of the display has a long way to go in determining the kind of experience you will get. Grainy or blurry displays can also have a negative impact on your eyes.
The amount of space you will get can depend on the type of drive that comes with your laptop. The Steady-State Drive (SSD) which enhances boot speed and game load speed are usually smaller than the HDD. If you don’t have a lot of titles to carry, 256GB should be a good memory for you.
The laptops are designed to be used without any power chord connecting to them. If you had to connect your laptop to the power cord, the idea of having a laptop dies.
The size of the battery and how fast it gets charged, are important. If you are an avid gamer and love to go at gaming dates, you need to have a good-sized battery. The portion cannot be ignored, even if you are a casual gamer or carry a laptop at the campus for studying.
So, look at the laptop specification, behold what the brand claims. Do not believe in them blindly, read previous more by’s reviews and try to get an idea about the battery.
Which is the best gaming laptop under $500?
If you ask me the games that one can play on a gaming machine of this price, then you might not get disappointed. As, for pro gamers, these laptops cannot fulfill their requirements but casual gamers enjoy the gaming experience on these laptops.
You can expect to run modern video games but at average to low settings. But, other tasks such as compiling research paper, surfing the internet, opening MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint would be quick.
Though you can get more value by building your own gaming PC from scratch, you must check out our list of the best gaming laptop under 500USD. If we talk about the features and price, all the gaming laptops discussed in this post have only slight differences regarding RAM and GPUs. If you’re on a tight budget but want excellent photo editing performance, the Lenovo – IdeaPad 15.6″ Laptop is perfect for you. The gaming laptop is sleek and stylish and gives good performance at a very reasonable price. This gaming laptop is the best one on our list.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of gaming desktops worth buying in 2021. I wish you to choose for yourself the most suitable product.