With detailed reviews from the evaluation of 11,332 customers, Only Pro Evolution experts have come up with the 5 best products for the Best gaming laptops under $1200. Let’s learn a look at the top brands loved by consumers: MSI, ASUS, ACER, LENOVO.
Our top pick best gaming laptops under $1200
When it comes to the best gaming laptop under 1200 dollars, we have a variety of over-whelming options. We’ve compiled a list of the best laptop gaming that features high value, good quality parts, and amazing support. Following is our roundup of the best gaming laptops under $1200:
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (6-Core, 2.6 GHz Up to 4.5GHz, 12MB Cache), 32GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD
- Excellent (and very popular) mid-level gaming video card
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AC, Bluetooth 4.1, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers
- An innovative dual-fan cooling system with an advanced thermal design ensures that your system stays cool as the action heats up
- This laptop is equipped with a dual-fan cooling system to help spread out heat and keep your system responsive. This maximizes the fans’ speed to keep your system cool while the processor work harder.
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 300 nits IPS Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display that’s complimented by a two-sided narrow bezel.
- Game Shift triggers a dynamic performance mode within the Alienware Command Center without ever having to leave your gameplay
- Every detail of your game just got magnified thanks to an optional 144Hz display that’s complimented by a two-sided narrow bezel
- Powerful discrete graphics up to NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics and 6GB GDDR6 dedicated memory ensure clear, graphics intensive gameplay
- Kick performance into high gear: Engineered with 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H Processor and 16GB memory for powerful performance and uninterrupted gameplay.
- Best of all, it’s beyond powerful enough to play your favorite PC games demanding the most powerful PC performance. Manufacturer: MSI. Manufacturer Part Number: CREATOR15040. Brand Name: MSI.
- NVIDIA GeForce 16 Series cards feature a powerful core streaming multiprocessor that can handle the complex graphics of modern games while driving new Turing shading advancements and improved power efficiency.
- An innovative dual-fan cooling system with an advanced thermal design ensures that your system stays cool as the action heats up.
- Experience faster load times and a quieter system thanks to multiple storage including dual drives with 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive.
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB Cache, up to 4. 5 GHz, 6 Cores)
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) anti-Glare LED backlight non-touch narrow border IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- Ready for battle and eager for a fight, the Helios 300 drops you into the game with everything you need. Only now we’ve armed it with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics & the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor.
- With the 144Hz IPS panel and 3ms Overdrive response time you can say farewell to blur and hello clear, crisp, high-octane gameplay. Online, keep control over your ping with Killer Control Center 2.0, Killer Ethernet E2600 + Killer’s Wireless AX 1650i components.
- Plug all your peripherals into the full range of ports, including HDMI 2.0, MiniDP and the newest USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port and USB 3.2 Gen 1 and Gen 2 ports.
- Enhance and empower what you hear! DTS X Ultra delivers a high-end 360° surround sound system – experience your favorite games with real-world sound.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5 GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | 144 hertz refresh rate | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Soar to new gaming heights—anytime, anywhere—with the Nitro 5. This ultra-cool machine is sure to catch your eye with its sleek, mobile design, 15.6” Full HD IPS Display, and a wide range of gaming-rich features to put you in total command of the action.
- Leveraging the power and speed of its 9th Gen Intel Core processor and high-performance NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics—that’s driven by NVIDIA Turing architecture.
- Better audio delivers a competitive edge as well as a more immersive experience. Invigorate your gaming and enjoy crushing audio as Waves MaxxAudio meets Acer TrueHarmony. Get intelligent bass, dialog and volume enhancement with Waves MaxxAudio, and deeper, richer sounds with Acer TrueHarmony.
If you want the best in laptop gaming for an affordable price, then a gaming laptop under $1200 is your choice!
In this price range, you should expect a powerful processor like the Intel Core i7-10750H.
16+ GB fast RAM. A high end dedicated graphics card like the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 for stunning graphics. And an SSD for super-fast load times.
All perfect for running the latest games at silky smooth 60+ fps.
I have spent hours researching and analyzing every recommended laptop for under 1200 dollars. Not only that, but I also found some hidden nuggets that no other sites suggest with some very impressive hardware for the price.
Gaming laptops come in all shapes and sizes, for different needs and finances. Some come with full-size Nvidia GeForce GTX or RTX graphics cards, while others use more efficient Max-Q designs for a thinner and quieter appearance. While many gaming laptops have screens with Full HD resolution, some of the higher-end ones have screens with 4K resolution.
What should I look for in a cheap gaming laptops under $1200?
While the most powerful gaming laptops will run you a bit more than $1,200 dollars, there are plenty of ways to maximize your budget and get the most from your gaming experience. Before we look in-depth at the best gaming laptops under $1,200, let’s peek at the critical factors you should take into account in your search.
The right hardware (CPU + GPU):
As we all know the processor is the brain of any of the laptops or computers and if the brain is not work properly then spending your hard-earned money on that is not worth it. And if you are spending a whopping $1200 to buy the best gaming laptop then I suggest you buy a laptop with the 8th Gen i9 processor or the latest 9th Gen or 10th Gen i7 Hexa-core processor.
In a $1200 price range, you should get the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card and it is a powerful graphics card that can handle almost all the latest gaming titles smoothly on high or ultra graphics settings.
The right RAM and VRAM:
RAM is an integral part of a laptop and having a good amount of RAM definitely helps to provide smooth gaming performance. As per your budget and to handle high graphics games minimum 16GB of RAM you should get but if it’s more than that then its a good deal.
Actually, in some cases, you will get a laptop with an 8th gen i9 processor with 32GB of RAM, and sometimes you will get 9th gen i7 processor with 16GB of RAM. And sometimes it depends upon the budget also.
Go with a reputable brand:
There are tons of electronics makers out there, and they all like to think they’re the best. But this simply isn’t the case. Choosing a laptop from top brands like ASUS and Lenovo ensures quality control, and these models typically come with excellent warranties against defects. Still unsure? Check the rating section on popular sites like Amazon to see how each laptop measures up.
These days most high-end laptops come with dual storage compartments such as HDD drive + SSD drive. And SSD helps to boot the system fast and also load the applications faster while HDD helps to store all your favorite games.
Most gaming laptops have a poor battery life so you have to prepare to compromise on battery life for powerful gaming performance. So if you are planning to buy a gaming laptop then don’t expect that you will play your favorite games for a long time. The battery life of any of the gaming laptops will be for a few hours and again you need to charge.
Which is the best gaming laptop under $1200?
Though you can get more value by building your own gaming PC from scratch, you must check out our list of the best gaming laptop under 1200USD. If we talk about the features and price, all the gaming laptops discussed in this post have only slight differences regarding RAM and GPUs. If you’re on a tight budget but want excellent photo editing performance, the Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop is perfect for you. The gaming laptop is sleek and stylish and gives good performance at a very reasonable price. This gaming laptop is the best one on our list.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of gaming desktops worth buying in 2021. I wish you to choose for yourself the most suitable product.