With detailed reviews from the evaluation of 2,983 customers, Only Pro Evolution experts have come up with the 5 best products for the Best gaming laptop under $5000. Let’s learn a look at the top brands loved by consumers: ASUS, MSI.
Our top pick best gaming laptop under $5000
When it comes to the best gaming laptop under 5000 dollars, we have a variety of over-whelming options. We’ve compiled a list of the best laptop gaming that features high value, good quality parts, and amazing support. Following is our roundup of the best gaming laptops under $5000:
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Comet Lake Core i7-10750H Six Core (2.6GHz-5.0GHz, 12MB Intel Smart Cache, 45W)
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) 300Hz 3ms Anti-Glare Wide View Angle Display | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER MAX-Q 8GB GDDR6
- RAM: 64GB (2x 32GB) DDR4 3200MHZ | Hard Drive: 2x 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD (Seq. Read 2000MB/s, Seq. Write 1750MB/s)
- Keyboard: Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining | Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) | Processor: 10th Gen Intel Comet Lake Core i9-10980HK 8 Cores (2.4GHz-5.3GHz, 16MB Intel Smart Cache, 45W)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 | Display: 17.3″ 300Hz 3ms IPS-Level Full HD (1920×1080) 100% sRGB
- Memory: 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Capacity: 2x2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD (Read 3500MB/s, Write 3300MB/s)
- Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type C) support DisplayPort, 3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type A), HDMI 2.0b, RJ-45 Jack, 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Combo Jack | Authorized ASUS Build to Order Seller.
- Designed for the Professional graphic artist, aninmator, game developers and other digital content creators alike, the MSI Creator 15 is the best high performance laptop PC in the world. Create contents and render in real time.
- Best of all, it’s beyond powerful enough to play your favorite PC games demanding the most powerful PC performance. Manufacturer: MSI. Manufacturer Part Number: CREATOR15040. Brand Name: MSI.
- [Processor] Processor Manufacturer: Intel. Processor Type: Core i7. Processor Generation: 10th Gen. Processor Model: i7-10875H. Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core).
- Processor Speed: 2.30 GHz. Maximum Turbo Speed: 5.10 GHz. [Memory] Standard Memory: 32 GB. Maximum Memory: 64 GB. Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM. Number of Total Memory Slots: 2.
- [Display & Graphics] Screen Size: 15.6″. Display Screen Type: LCD. Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology. True Color Technology. Screen Mode: 4K UHD. Screen Resolution: 3840 x 2160. Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA. Graphics Controller Model: GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q. Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 8 GB. Graphics Memory Technology: GDDR6. Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated. VR Ready: Yes.
- [Built-in Devices] Infrared Camera: Yes. Finger Print Reader: Yes. [Interfaces/Ports] HDMI: Yes. Total Number of USB Ports: 4. Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports: 1. Number of USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports: 1. USB Type-C: Yes. USB Type-C Detail: Thunderbolt 3*1;
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9570H 6-Core 2.60 GHz Processor (12 MB SmartCache, Turbo Boost up to 4.50 GHz)
- Aim to win with our premium gaming laptop engineered for esports . This gunmetal grey powerhouse gets you an edge in fast-paced FPS professional play by pushing out high frame rates on a blisteringly fast 240Hz/3ms display.
- An incredibly fast 240Hz display meets the professional standard of fast-paced FPS action, enhancing gameplay with smooth and crisp visuals and ultra responsive input.
- 17.3″ 144Hz 3ms IPS-Level FHD (1920×1080) 100% sRGB Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 Graphics
- 32GB DDR4 Memory at 2666 MHz, 2TB SSD + 2TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive, Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H Processor
- 300Hz 3ms 15.6” Full HD 1920×1080 IPS-Type PANTONE Validated Display
- Expand your creative and gaming horizons with the groundbreaking Zephyrus Duo 15, which features a ROG ScreenPad Plus secondary display that takes the Windows 10 experience to new heights.
- ScreenPad Plus: 14 inch 4K secondary touchscreen display | Game, Stream, Create, and more!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost
- ROG Zephyrus Duo’s 10th Gen Intel CPU offers serious speed for intensive tasks like photo editing, 3D rendering, and streaming, while the powerful NVIDIA GeForce SUPER GPU enables high frame rates and incredible realism for more immersive gaming.
Under $5000 you will get one of the best and powerful gaming machines that are available in the market. Many of you thinking that having a good budget means you will get the best gaming laptop in the market. But it doesn’t like that, because choosing the best one is not easy as you think because there are many gaming laptops that are not powerful as per the budget.
And many of us think that buying the best gadget means we need to spend a good amount of money but this is not the case all the time. If you are spending your hard-earned money so you need to have proper knowledge about that product which you are planning to buy.
But here you don’t need to worry about anything because here I am sharing with you all the important things which will give you a proper idea while you are choosing a laptop for yourself.
What should I look for in gaming laptops under $5000?
While the most powerful gaming laptops will run you a bit more than 5,000 dollars, there are plenty of ways to maximize your budget and get the most from your gaming experience. Before we look in-depth at the best gaming laptops under $5000, let’s peek at the critical factors you should take into account in your search.
The right hardware (CPU + GPU):
For around $5,000, you should be able to afford a new Intel i5 or i7 (or AMD equivalent) processor and dedicated graphics cards such as a GeForce GTX 1050 or 1050 Ti. With the exception of one or two less expensive models, all the laptops on our list have at least an i5 processor and dedicated GPU.
While the best way to avoid screen tearing or stuttering is to invest in a laptop with an optimal refresh rate (144Hz or at least 120Hz), you can also explore technologies like NVIDIA G-SYNC or AMD FreeSync. These technologies reduce screen tearing and ghosting by synchronizing the display panel with the graphics card. So, the monitor will update only when the card sends a frame, thereby keeping the two in sync irrespective of the frame rate.
The right RAM and VRAM:
Aim to get at least 16GB RAM and 512GB of storage. Ideally, the laptop should offer an SSD (solid-state drive) for superior read/write speeds and swift loading. SSDs also tend to have more longevity and quick booting, both of which are helpful for intensive pursuits like gaming. An even better option is to get a mix of SSD and HDD (hard disk drive). That way, your primary gaming files that can benefit from a quick boot-up can rest on the SSD, while the rest of your stuff can go on the HDD. However, not many under-$5000 laptops offer this combination storage yet.
Rich audio output:
What is a great game without terrific sound? Since much of modern gameplay relies on high-quality audio, the laptop should support good sound, rich bass, and ample volume. In the under-$5000 range, you can find laptops with Bang & Olufsen audio, DTS: x Ultra surround sound and fine-tuning technologies for minimal distortion and noise. Even when the laptop is compact and portable, smart design can ensure that sound quality does not get affected.
You’re right in the middle of a crucial game when a message pops up on your screen announcing that you’re running low on disk space. At that moment your mind is reeling, thinking about the game that pop-up just messed up. Yes, we’ve all been there.
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are more common in newer gaming laptops due to their speediness and heavy-duty performance. Games come in different sizes and have different storage requirements.
We placed the battery life as the last point since it’s not essential here. If you want a gaming laptop, then forget about battery life. We have laptops in our review like the CUK ASUS ROG that demands two charging blocks yet it will not give you the ample time that you need.
There are better versions that will go for up to 6 hours, but that is on the ideal view. In reality, since we know how intense games can be, battery consumption is always to the highest level. So, to summarize this, even at under $5000, you still need your charger closer to you when it’s time for Mortal Combat.
Which is the best gaming laptop under $5000?
Though you can get more value by building your own gaming PC from scratch, you must check out our list of the best gaming laptop under 5000USD. If we talk about the features and price, all the gaming laptops discussed in this post have only slight differences regarding RAM and GPUs. If you’re on a tight budget but want excellent photo editing performance, the ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 Gaming Laptop is perfect for you. The gaming laptop is sleek and stylish and gives good performance at a very reasonable price. This gaming laptop is the best one on our list.
Above are things to keep in mind when building and upgrading a gaming PC, and the list of gaming desktops worth buying in 2021. I wish you to choose for yourself the most suitable product.