The latest title update for PES 2016 is now available.
1.05 adds a number of fixes for myClub and Master League, as well as providing several improvements for general gameplay. Read on for the full changelog:
- While [Through Ball Type] is set to [Advanced], the pass distance sometimes become shorter
- If the value of [Injury Resistance] is higher, it had been easier to attain injury
- When the Camera Type is set to [Player] and the view isn't facing the opposition goal, you cannot make Feint controls.
- Inappropriate name of managers would be displayed, when you extend the contract renewal of managers with a specific command
- When a player who is called up from your own team for the national team, he accumulates fatigue with no matter of match entries in the period of Quarter-finals and Semi-finals of the International Cup.
- The match begins with only 10 players in your team on the pitch in an International friendly macth.
- Sometimes [Goal kick] is poor, even though it was made with a full power gauge
- Sometimes [Throw in] can not be made in the match
- Sometimes successful goals can not be taken as a score and it is resumed from a goal kick
Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience.