Konami have released a new update for the PC version of PES 2014. Download it here.
Patch 1.06 implements the following additions:
- More Camera Settings are available in Team Play Lobby in addition to the existing [Vertical] option.
- Each game mode has been "fine-tuned" to improve overall gaming experience.
Patch 1.06 fixes the following issues:
- 3 beep reset issue for PlayStation 3 version.
- Random player form settings were not correctly applied when playing matches.
- Online match results shown after final whistle were sometimes delayed as [%d].
- Player icons would sometimes disappear from the Game Plan screen.
- Once a team's line-up of substitutes had been editted, saved and then loaded again, changes were sometimes lost.
- Edited player faces were reset when patch files were implemented.
As I write this, no release date for Patch 1.06 has been announced for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3.