Like Data Pack 2, PES 2014's next patch (1.02 for PC and PS3 and 1.04 for Xbox 360) is expected to be released sometime next week.
For those wondering, the patch and Data Pack combo stands at a whopping 1.3GB in size.
Take a look at the list below and make sure to post your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Manual Control fixes: R2/RT controlled shot, first time actions (shot, header etc), yellow bar
- Goalkeepers: Better reactions to initial save
- L1/LB lob shot fix
- Gameplay slowdown in final 3rd: Change made to make play as smooth as possible
- Shooting: Refinements of slowdown to help/have positive impact
- Catch-up refined: Feeling of sudden catch-up removed
- Become A Legend player stats decline - fixed
- x2 speed implemented when substituted in Become A Legend
- Game Plan cursor speed made faster
- User online block list increased
- 3 player on same team controller bug - fixed
- Barcelona away, Inter home, Motherwell goalkeeper
- Shirt sponsors added for Almeria, Elche and Villarreal
A big thanks to Adam Bhatti for taking the time to email us the list!