With lots of new details promised from this year's PES Community Event, I thought it would be helpful to publish the list below so PES fans can stay fully up-to-date with all the juicy details coming out from today's event at Konami HQ in Windsor.
Here are the new facts of PES 2014, all confirmed by Konami earlier today:
- 75% completion - significant progress made since E3 code (60%).
- Bayern Munich and Santos FC - 2 teams playable in the latest code.
- Arabic commentary - Raouf Khlif will rock the Arabian mic this year.
- PES 2014 Demo - release date will be announced at the end of the month.
- Online cheaters - More "prevention in place" to stop cheaters.
- Steam - PES 2014 will be available on Valve's famous platform.
- Master League - able to change clubs and manage national teams.
- Cover star - to be announced soon. Cristiano Ronaldo gone?
- Edit Mode - More emblem slots, and low socks and tight shirts return.
- Import Prequel Data - removed due to the new engine.
- New licenses - to be announced at Gamescom (21-25 August).
- New stats system - Goalkeepers now have their own specific stats.
- Weather - will affect matches. Dirty kits return. Snow unconfirmed.
- 3rd kits - introduced either in-game or via DLC.
I will be attending the event tomorrow where I'll be playing PES 2014 from around 2pm.
Konami have told me there will be about 3 hours of game-time, and a couple of interviews in-between, so please make sure you're following me on Twitter if you want to receive live updates from tomorrow's playtest and Q&A sessions.